The Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria wishes to notify all applicants who made payment for the Assessment Examination scheduled to hold in June 2020, at the University College Hospital, (UCH), Ibadan, and the general public that the Examination has been postponed until further notice because of the following:
1. The Council is aware of the partial restriction on intrastate/interstates movements around the country which affects the submission of documents by some of the applicants who may have to move from one location to another.
2. MDCN will await the directives of the Federal Government on the total relaxation of the restriction of movement, occasioned by the scourge of the COVID 19, throughout the Country before rescheduling a new date for the Examination.
3. Applicants who are resident at MDCN office locations may submit their documents for verification while others outside the locations should wait till the lock down is over.
Please note only applicants who meet eligibility requirements as contained in the advertisement will be registered for the Examination.
Medical and Dental Council offices are located at the following addresses:
1. MDCN Head office, plot 1102 Cadastral Zone B11 behind Prince and Princess Estate off Oladipo Diya Road Kaura District, Garki Abuja.
2. MDCN Lagos Zonal office, 25, Ahmed Onibudo Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
3. MDCN Kaduna Zonal office, Plot 3, Unguwan Gwari Crescent (Zaria Road), Kawo Kaduna.
4. MDCN Enugu Zonal office, 2, Ogufere Street, Off Okpara Avenue, G.R.A. Enugu.
5. MDCN Ilorin Office, No 13, Peter Tokula Street, Opposite Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution, GRA, Ilorin, Kwara State.
Candidates should please note that update on the Examination will be published on the MDCN website, www.mdcn.gov.ng from time to time.