- The Chief Executive/Chief promoter of the institution organizing CPD must be a registered medical/dental practitioner. In addition, at least three (3) of the resource persons must be medically qualified.
- Duly completed online CPD application form.
- Upload the Corporate Affairs Commission certificate of the organization.
- Upload the Medical degree certificate of the Chief Executive.
- Upload the current practicing license of the Chief Executive.
- Payment of an application fee of N20, 000.00 (Twenty thousand naira) only.
- Upload credentials of at least 3 or 4 of the resource persons(Mbbs, Full Certificate, Additional qualification Certificate, Current annual license)
- Payment of a visitation fee upon receiving MDCN notification of approval of Application form.
a). Visitation fee for fresh applicants as independent CPD providers - N500, 000 .00 in addition to being responsible for transport cost of three (3) members of the MDCN accreditation team.
b). Medical/dental specialty societies/associations interested in serving as CPD providers are to pay - N 200,000.00 for recognition as a CPD provider
c). Renewal fee as a CPD provider will be 50% of the registration fee annually. i.e., Specialty Societies/associations are to pay N 100,000.00 and the independent providers are to pay N 250,000.00
9. All payments should be made through the applicant profile page on the MDCN portal.
10. Any payment made is non-refundable.